Files may be submitted in PC or MAC format
Submit final design file as a layered PSD, PDF, AI, EPS or high quality JPG. Click the link below to download the compressed template you need. Allow 1/16″ bleed for disc templates & 1/8″ bleed for all packaging templates. Please contact us for additional templates, such as booklet and specialty insert templates. If you have difficulty downloading templates please contact us and we’ll be glad to email them to you.
|If you are supplying your own artwork, to avoid production delays, please be sure to:
1. Use the proper image resolution.
2. Create proper bleed margins:
3. Use proper image area for crucial items, leaving enough space from edges.
4. Use CMYK color space for your art. Do NOT use RGB.
5. Use only Anaphora templates for all your artwork.
6. Supply all necessary fonts.
7. Include any necessary links to images.
8. Leave our template on separate layer (do NOT delete template guide) but do NOT flatten template layer with your artwork layer.
9. Submit art files separately from your master CD/DVD.
If submitting art electronically, any art that is over 5mb can be sent via any free ftp site such as www.dropbox.com by uploading your files to a folder on the free ftp site and sharing that folder with our email address: email@example.com. Make sure to include your project title and your contact info when submitting art via ftp.
Any questions? Please contact us. We’ll be glad to help!!
If your project requires additional work then additional charges may apply.
Click here for DVD Authoring and Menu Creation.
We can work with custom projects. Please contact us if you need additional pricing.